Detached house of the late nineteenth century with private terrace and garden of about 200sqm located in an elegant complex of only nine residential units.
The property, finely restored, is composed as follows:
- on the ground floor entrance hallway, eat-in kitchen with split for air conditioning, dining room, living room with fireplace and another sitting room which is located in the most historic part of the building, perfectly maintained in all its period details, in which there is the water machinery, currently in disuse, of the historic thermal spring of Madonna Del Pilone from 1892. Also on the floor, accessible from the dining room, there is a corridor that leads to the appurtenant garage with the hallway that serves as a laundry .
- on the first floor, reachable by an internal staircase, a bedroom with bathroom with window and private walk-in closet, a further bedroom with balcony and an additional service; a French door leads to the private terrace, courtyard and garden.
The property includes a cellar of relevance.
The building is in excellent external condition as the facade and roof were redone in 2014.
Result of the internal restructuring of 2016, the property is equipped with VMC (controlled mechanical ventilation), infrared alarm system with sound detector, condensing boiler, the window frames are made of wood with double glazing and the shutters are armored.
Cadastral category A2, cadastral income € 1928.97.
Possibility of purchasing a triple garage for € 30,000.
Cadastral and urban planning verification in progress, the description is therefore purely indicative.
Would you like to receive more information about this property?
Contact us now by filling out the form below!